Making your Instagram account a business account is easy and very beneficial for business owners, social media influencers and blog writers. Instagram business accounts offer multiple special features that influencers will find useful.
Follow these easy steps to learn how to make your Instagram a business account:
- Log into your Instagram account and go to your account page. Once you are on your account page, tap the settings button at the top right
- Tap the "Settings" wheel
- Tap "Switch to Business Profile"
- Instagram will walk you through the Instagram Business tools, tap "Continue"
- Tap on the Facebook Page you'd like to link with your Instagram Business account. If your Facebook page is not listed, you must make your personal Facebook account an admin of your Facebook page and try again. Then, tap "Next."
- If you do not have a Facebook page to which you'd like to connect your Instagram Business account, you can create a Facebook page strictly for the purpose of creating an Instagram Business account by clicking "Create a Page"
- Set up your Business account by entering an email address and phone number/address. Only an email address is required to finish setting up your account. Next, click "Done"
Congratulations - you've successfully set up your Instagram business account! Once you've finished you can go back to app.socialcert.me and finish authenticating your accounts!
If you have any questions or need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!