Watch this short video to see how to assign a personal Facebook profile as an Admin of a Facebook Page:
- A current admin of the Facebook page must log into www.facebook.com
- Click on the dropdown menu at the top right and click "Manage Pages"
- Select the Facebook Page for which you will be assigning a new admin
- Click "Settings"
- Click "Page Roles"
- Scroll down to "Assign a New Page Role" and click "Editor"
- Change the role to "Admin"
- Input the name or email of the Facebook user you would like to invite to be an admin of the Facebook Page and click "Add"
That's it! The Facebook profile you've invited now has admin access to the Facebook Page.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com!