You can convert your personal or Business Profile into a Creator Account to access features that make it easier to control your online presence, understand your growth and manage your messages.
Follow these simple steps to turn your personal account or Business account to a Creator account:
- Log into your Instagram account and go to your account page. Once you are on your account page, tap the settings button at the top right
- Select Settings
- Select Account: If you are migrating from a personal account, choose Get More Tools. If you are migrating from a Business profile, choose Switch to Creator Account
- Select your category. You can choose a category that best describes what you do.
- Connect to your Facebook Page from the list of pages that appears. If you do not have a Facebook Page you can create one by clicking "Create new Facebook Page"
- Review your contact information. At least one form of contact information is required. You'll have the option to display or hide this on your profile.
Congratulations - you've successfully set up your Instagram Creator account! Once you've finished you can go back to app.socialcert.me and finish authenticating your accounts!
If you have any questions or need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!