The article below pertains to publishers, influencers, and content creators using SocialCert by Lumanu.
- "Invalid credential provided. Please verify your information and try again"
Cause of error:
- You are typing in an incorrect username OR password
- Make sure you are typing in the correct username AND password
- If you forgot your password, you can reset it by logging out of your account on the Instagram app and tapping "Get help signing in" when logging back in
IF THE ERROR PERSISTS
If you know you're typing in the correct username and password for your Instagram account, please follow these steps to resolve the error:
- Open Instagram App
- Go to your profile
- Tap the hamburger button at the top right (three horizontal lines parallel to each other)
- Tap "Settings" > "Linked Accounts" > "Facebook" > "Unlink account" > "Yes, Unlink"
- Once you've unlinked, tap "Facebook" > "Continue" > "Continue" to re-link the account
NOTE >> Unlinking & re-linking will NOT reset Instagram Business insights.